There are two common pain points that most businesses will experience in the next decade. First is the inability to find and recruit the right talent. The second is the inability to optimize your existing workforce. Talent sectors across various industries are severely depleted.
The scarcity of tech talent, in particular, will lead to many challenges for companies that want to “digitize” their operations. According to a recent study, by 2030 –
- There’ll be a global talent shortage of 85+ million people.
- This shortage will lead to over $8.5 trillion in losses for businesses across countries and industries.
The only way companies can address these talent shortages is by perfecting their staffing capabilities. That’s why you’ll find a professional staffing agency behind every successful company in the world.
A professional staffing agency will manage, maintain, and optimize workforces with the help of advanced staffing software tools. In a recent survey involving placement consultancy experts, 40% of them claimed that automation-based software tools empower them to perform better. Any business or placement agency that uses advanced staffing software tools will tackle talent shortages more efficiently.
According to placement agency experts, here are the qualities that make staffing software tools successful –
- User-Friendly Interface: Legacy staffing software solutions often tend to be complex and hard to use. Avoid those tools as getting used to them takes a lot of time & effort. Choose modern recruiting software solutions that come with intuitive, user-friendly designs & interfaces.
- Advanced Analytics: Staffing software tools that offer detailed analytics reports are very useful to managers and recruiters. Look for tools that offer metrics like “cost per hire,” “hiring velocity,” and more.
- Streamlining: Ideally, your staffing software tool should allow you to control different aspects of the recruiting process from one unified platform. From sourcing to setting targets for active workers – the software tool should allow you to centralize your company’s staff-related workflows.
- Integrations: Choose software tools that can be integrated with your company’s website and any other management software you currently use. It should be mobile-optimized and allow your company’s managers to directly engage with recruits or staff members.
Merely selecting high-quality staffing software tools for your business isn’t enough. Your company should leverage the experience professional staffing agencies provide as well. Synergy Staffing & Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. is the perfect partner for companies facing staffing-related challenges. Contact us now to receive advanced placement consultancy services.